Until 1817 the parishes of Althorne and Creeksea were parishes with their own rector.
From 1817 they share a rector. John Robinson who was the first joint rector was the incumbent at Creeksea and lived in the Creeksea rectory.
All of his successors have lived in the Althorne Rectory
Although details are available to complete the list, no details more recent than 50 years ago are shown to protect the identity of people still alive.
Should any more recent details be required for good reason they may be available from the Church of England.
Click here to visit a page on Creeksea Church
Clicking the button below opens on e mail to the local Church of England Diocese Office .